Sunday 23 October 2011

LAIDBACK LUKE (I TOLD U NEXT PARTY POST COMIN RIGHT UP)



Laidback Luke was beyond awesome. Good set, good high, good party crew, good making new friends, good catching up, good exercise, good martell, good moet, good watermelon martinis... good everything. We heard turbulence twice too. 1x at phu and 1x at zk. Bonuz.

A lot of people ask me where I get the energy to party 2-3x a week. And honestly... it's because I don't do anything else. On e weekend if I'm nt at a club I'm in my awesome bed. Save for the torturous 1230-2pm Sunday slot which is designated family lunj). Life has gotten so routine it hurts sometimes. But I mean if its a routine you like and embrace why the hell not. I need to do smthg about my job though. And I need to cut a lot of negatives out of my life (startin with you OML good fukin bye)... TOO SHORT TOO SHORT. And may be getting lung cancer and brain damage from too much partying. In other news (no not really)! LIKE 3 FUCKING NIGHTS TO ABOVE AND BEYOND. HO. FKIN. YEA.

(And how about K's fancy Loub studded loafers?!@?!@? Chio.)

No comments:

Post a Comment